I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce , then it is stated:
1.1. Identifying data of the responsible
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
- My corporate name is: Elitelia OÜ
- My number in the business register is 14484958
- My registered office is at Sepapaja tn 6, Lasnamäe linnaosa, 15551 Tallinn, Estonia
- Email: email@example.com
- My social activity is: blogging, consulting, services and training for digital companies, their teams and Online Businesses.
1.2. Purpose of the web page.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
- The sale of consulting and training for online companies and their teams.
- The sale of Ebooks
- The sale of digital marketing services
- The sell of books
- Manage the list of subscribers and users assigned to the web.
- Content supply on the blog
- Direct your network of affiliates and merchants as well as the management of their payments.
- Organization of events and congresses.
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information:
1.4.1 WEBSITE USAGE
- The website http://www.preagenda.com/ onwards (THE WEB) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by ELITELIA OÜ (hereinafter “THE OWNER”) ). The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limited to not using them to:
(a) incur unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the web, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(d) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which violates youth or children, public order or security or which, in their view, would not be appropriate for Publication.
In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
– Contact form, where the user must fill in the E-mail field, subject and name.
– Subscription form, filling the user with the fields required for Web subscription with the name fields, and email
– Sales form, filling the user with the necessary fields for sale with the fields of name, surname, email, address and DNI.
– Navigation and IP address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the Web server with information related to your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time of the services provided by the owner or data provided by the user in compliance with current legislation on data protection. Also, both by subscribing to this website and by making any comments on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents:
- The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment according to their privacy policies.
- The access of THE OWNER to the data that, according to the infrastructure of WordPress, need the user to contribute well for the subscription to the Web well for any consultation by means of the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form, or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you subscribe or access a payment service, THE OWNER has access to name, and email, or other necessary data conforming a file with the name of “users of the WEB and Subscribers” or in the case of making any purchase, will be subscribed to the file of “clients and/or suppliers” having access to data of name, surnames, email, DNI and full address.
In any case THE OWNER reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website http://www.preagenda.com/as this legal notice.
2. Intellectual and INDUSTRIAL property:
The owner By itself or as an assignee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for the purposes of images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by THE OWNER or his licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by THE OWNER will be considered a serious breach of the copyright or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the form of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support, and by any means, are expressly prohibited. Technical, without the authorization of THE OWNER .
The user agrees to respect the intellectual and Industrial property rights owned by THE OWNER . You will be able to view only the elements of the web without the possibility of printing them, copying them or storing them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical support. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or tampering with any protection device or security system that was installed on THE OWNER’S pages.
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable reserved How many civil and penal actions will assist us in the interest of safeguarding our rights, all under penalty of incurring an offence against the intellectual property of art. 270 and SS of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties and liability
The owner It is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, for the purposes of: errors or omissions in the contents, due to the lack of availability of the website, which will make periodic stops by Technical maintenance-as well as by the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful in the contents, despite having taken all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
The owner reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications that it deems appropriate in its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services that are provided through the same as the way in which they appear presented or located On your website.
5. Link Policy
Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a Web page of another Internet portal to the website of THE OWNER must submit the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorization of THE OWNER
– No deep links or IMG or image links will be established, or frames with THE OWNER’S website without his prior express permission.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on THE OWNER’S website or on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the Web page in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to THE OWNER, Unless expressly authorized by this.
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between THE OWNER and the proprietor of the Web page or the portal from which it is carried out, nor the knowledge and acceptance of THE OWNERof the services and contents offered in that Website or portal.
– THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is carried out, nor of the information and manifestations contained therein.
The website of the owner can make available to the user connections and links to other Web sites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
THE OWNER does not commercialize, direct, or control previously, nor does he own the contents, services, information and manifestations available on such websites.
THE OWNER assumes no liability whatsoever, not even indirectly or in a subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may derive from access, maintenance, use, quality, lawfulness, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, Communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by THE OWNER and that are accessible through THE OWNER
6. Right of exclusion
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice, at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these general conditions of use.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of his website exercising all civil and penal actions that may correspond to him in law.
8. Modification of these conditions and duration
THE OWNER may modify at any time the conditions here determined, being duly published as shown here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions shall be in accordance with their exposure and will be in force until they are amended by others duly published.
9. Claims and doubts
THE OWNER reports that there are claim sheets available to users and customers and can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their name, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
You can also direct your claim by mail to: ELITELIA OÜ, Sepapaja tn 6, Lasnamäe Linnaosa, 15551 Tallinn, Estonia
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE OWNER and the user shall be governed by the current European legislation and any controversy shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Estonia, unless otherwise provided for in the applicable law.